Data Resource Manager
Data Resource Manager © (DRM) is a robust and secure file transfer and processing system designed for distributed networks such as POS registers, franchise back office computers and network enabled devices. DRM simplifies the collection of business critical data using state-of-the art protocols, connecting a diverse array of operating systems and machines. Using industry standard transport layers, DRM enables your internet-of-things cloud to function seamlessly regardless of what those remote things are.
Robust and Secure File Transfers
- Unlike other systems that send data in chunks or limited messages, DRM continuously streams data at high speed to achieve the most efficient file transfer possible.
Extensive Scheduling Tools
- DRM allows you to schedule transfers and processing commands exactly when you want them to occur, or not occur, as the case may be. If you need to send or retrieve data, you can do it on-demand as well.
- Secure encryption of all data during transfers
- Intuitive user interface
- Context sensitive help on every screen
- User access control
- Extensive reporting
- Powerful and efficient MySQL database
- Client and Server modules run on a very diverse array of platforms
- Intelligent design facilitates addition of new features and communication protocols
- Object oriented design and programming
- Scheduled and on-demand events
- Server and remote initiated events
- Real-time activity dashboard and charts